Emma has a beautiful personality, but sometimes she's a little too sassy for her own good. I think she's been way too spoiled - I mean, who can resist the Emma face?
It's about time we try to break her of bad habits. Every time we say "no," she clenches her fists, and screams - then continues to whine and whine and whine... We're not spankers, we don't want to yell at her, and we don't want to show impatience. It's very hard at times. No matter how nice we say no, she's flips out. Terrible two's 5 months early? She is pretty advanced...
She's not old enough to understand reasoning, so talking to her and explaining things calmly isn't an option. Yet.
I guess we're going to have to work extra hard at being patient.
Next week we're going to begin the potty training process - stay tuned for that magic!
Sounds a lot like you when you were her age.
ReplyDelete